Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paulo Cheque <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/15 13:28:09 UTC

InputCalendar - CONVERSION msg

Hi, when I typed an incorrect date in inputCalendar, I get this error:
org.apache.myfaces.calendar.CONVERSION.

I want to substitute this message by a custom one, is it possible?

I tried to make a .properties with
"org.apache.myfaces.calendar.CONVERSION=my custom msg" but didn't work
=(

Thanks in advanced

[]s
Paulo

Re: InputCalendar - CONVERSION msg

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

it depends whether which converter is mapped to the component. I guess it is:

javax.faces.convert.DateTimeConverter.CONVERSION

in this case.

Does it help?

cheers,

Gerald