Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2020/04/01 05:36:03 UTC

Re: [ALC] Discussion about ALC WebSite

Hello all,
Thank you, Willem, for initiating this discussion and everyone for your inputs.
I have added the summary of discussion and
initiated a formal Vote to conclude the discussion at https://s.apache.org/mp366

We will move further based on the conclusion on vote thread, thank you!

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org