Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/01/01 07:40:25 UTC

roadmap for SCM alpha-1

Is everyone happy with these 3 issues being enough to cut a first alpha?

SCM-6     Development/Testing guide
SCM-14   some providers don't compile
SCM-17   test structure needs further clean up

Cheers,
Brett

Re: roadmap for SCM alpha-1

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
for alpha-1? No.

Do you think it is necessary?

I was thinking alpha-1 was something stable we could use to make
continuum, m1 plugin and mojo releases on.

Perhaps a lot of the 1.0 bugs would actually be part of an alpha or
beta released after that, and then it could be ready for public
consumption. I'm not sure we have the bandwidth to support it just
yet.

Also, a site means that things start becoming dependant on a doxia release.

Let me know if you disagree.

Cheers
Brett

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 13:55:06 +0100, Trygve Laugstøl

Re: roadmap for SCM alpha-1

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@student.matnat.uio.no>.