Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Tyler Durvik <ph...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/26 19:31:00 UTC

appending to value in cache

I have a String value stored in a cache (camel cache endpoint) that I may
want to append to.  Is there an easy way of doing this?  I cannot figure
out the best way to do this.

Re: appending to value in cache

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You would likely need to get the existing value from cache and then
append the data to it, and then update the value to the cache.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: appending to value in cache

Posted by Tyler Durvik <ph...@gmail.com>.