Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by esemba <es...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 20:44:42 UTC

dynamic prepend problem

Hi,
I have this sql map:
<dynamic prepend="union">
   <isNotNull property="queryFulltext" removeFirstPrepend="false">

      select theses.id as id,
      where theses_documents.index @@ to_tsquery('cs', #queryFulltext#)

      <isNotNull property="categoryId" prepend="and">
         theses_categories.id = #categoryId#
      </isNotNull>
   </isNotNull>
</dynamic>

This sql map throws me an sytax error.
When I check SQL code ibatis has generated, i can see, that last prepend
(AND) is not generated.So the query looks like:

where theses_documents.index @@ to_tsquery('cs', #queryFulltext#)
[HERE SHOULD BE AND, BUT ISN'T]        theses_categories.id = #categoryId#

Can somebody show me a direction? I have read carefuly the definitions in
Ibatis in action (when the prepends are included and when not), but can't
understant why this happens. Thank you.

Re: dynamic prepend problem

Posted by esemba <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
ibatis uses commons logging and I use log4j in my application. So you only
need set DEBUG level for ibatis and check the log for generated statements.

Lukas

Re: dynamic prepend problem

Posted by Bhaarat Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.

Re: dynamic prepend problem