Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com> on 2011/04/02 20:59:22 UTC

HBase wiki updated

Hi there everybody-

Just thought I'd let everybody know about this...   Stack and I have been working on updating the HBase book and porting portions of the very-out-date HBase wiki to the HBase book.  These two pages...

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/DesignOverview
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/HbaseArchitecture

... now just have a 1-liner and a link about looking in the HBase book (http://hbase.apache.org/book.html).

Doug "The Documenter" Meil

Re: HBase wiki updated

Posted by Venkatesh <vr...@aol.com>.

 A big thankyou from a hbase user (sorry for the spam..but deserves thanks)

2 Internets for you Doug, that's awesome!

Thx

J-D

Re: HBase wiki updated

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.