Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Shadwell <pa...@shadwell.ch> on 2015/09/05 11:41:34 UTC

QEMU Guest Agent in Windows

Has anyone ever got the QEMU Guest Agent to start in Windows?
I have several Windows Server 2012 R2 servers with the agent installed but none of them have the agent started and it fails when I try to start it.
I have tried several versions including the latest betas, however all have the same result.
Also, what exactly does the QEMU Guest Agent do. Documentation is a bit thin on the ground, nothing new I know.
Any guidance/useful info would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Paul