Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/12 10:18:38 UTC

When will ServiceMix spec 1.4 release?

Hi,

When we plan to do the Camel 1.6.2 release this week, we found there is
a ServiceMix specs 1.4-SNAPSHOT dependency in the camel feature.
The dependency is needed by camel-jpa to let the open-jpa bundle be load
rightly within ServiceMix.

It could be great if the ServiceMix specs 1.4 is released before the
Camel 1.6.2. Is there any plan for the ServiceMix specs 1.4 release ?

Thanks,

Willem

Re: When will ServiceMix spec 1.4 release?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
The problem is resolved by using the fuse release version in camel 1.6.x.

Willem