Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hardy <vh...@eng.sun.com> on 2001/03/06 17:18:03 UTC

Batik volunteer for the XML PMC

Hello,

There is an effort to put together a new PMC (Project Management
Commitee) for the XML projects. It seems that our (Batik) participation
is requested, so I think one of the commiters should attend. I think
this will be a good forum to discuss generic issues and also some
Batik specific issues (such as our mailing list archives, which I
have not been able to resolve yet, despite my attempts).

I do not mind representing us there, but if one of the other Batik
commiters wants to volunteer, please speak up!

Cheers.
Vincent Hardy

Subject: Re: Volunteers: First Cut