Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Narasimha Rao Gajje <Na...@mindtree.com> on 2016/01/18 07:42:07 UTC

Sample code to register/discovery java rest service with zookeeper 3.4.7

Dear All,

I am newbie to apache zookeeper and started exploring it.

Now I got confused over how to register java rest based service with Zookeeper/Curator. I've also downloaded spring boot cloud based zookeeper config and discovery modules  but no clue how to use them.

Would anybody please send me some sample to demo service registration and discovery.

Regards,
Rao

________________________________

Re: Sample code to register/discovery java rest service with zookeeper 3.4.7

Posted by Vikrant Singh <vi...@gmail.com>.
they do have some source example available here
https://github.com/apache/curator/tree/20e92a54c196310f84b8d385bce71b7812b18f33/curator-examples/src/main/java/discovery

Posted by Vikrant Singh <vi...@gmail.com>.
curator documentation is quite sufficient for this.
http://curator.apache.org/curator-x-discovery/

What difficulty you faced when doing this with curator?

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 3:08 AM, Narasimha Rao Gajje <
Narasimha.Gajje@mindtree.com> wrote:

> Many thanks Indira.
>
> Had gone through the first link provided and able to make out something.
>
> With @EnableDiscoveryClient annotation, how did services got registered
> with Eureka. And can you send me the code of the services created.
>
> My application is able to connect zookeeper but Restfull services are not
> getting registered.
>
> Saw the below code to register the service but no clue what to write
> inside. @PostConstruct.
>         public void registerService() {
> //              if(services!=null)
> //                System.out.println("............... Service is not
> null");
> //              else System.out.println("............... Service is null");
>
>             System.out.println("***** Inside post registration service
> method ******");
>         }
>

> B.W Is there any other forum to ask for help on zookeeper.

My application is able to connect zookeeper but Restfull services are getting registered.

Posted by Narasimha Rao Gajje <Na...@mindtree.com>.
Many thanks Indira.

Posted by in...@wipro.com.

Posted by Jens Rantil <je...@tink.se>.