Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Flavio Pezzini <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/12 14:15:13 UTC

How to read/write jpeg from blob with mysql

Hi everybody

I do know there was same question, and it has been answered, but I do need
to put these images into the database, I have a school work. I am trying it
for 2 weeks. I set the byte[] field at my bean, and I use the
xxxxPeer.doInsert(), but it refuse to work, and it gives me no error
messages. I have found it strange. Did anyone of you have ever tried to do
it? If so, please, send me an e-mail, I need this answer for this week.

hug

::     Flavio Pezzini          ::
:: www.pezzini.cjb.net  ::
:: Visite e divirta-se!      ::