Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Chedly GUERFALI <ch...@actia.fr> on 2005/06/07 12:41:25 UTC

scm plugin

Hello,
I am using maven-scm-plugin-1.5 and I cannot override
maven.scm.checkout.dir. It is always fixed with the default value.
Even with the project.properties it is impossible.
Can I have help.
Thans a lot
Chedly

RE: scm plugin

Posted by Chedly GUERFALI <ch...@actia.fr>.
Thank you for your help.
I tried this but it still doesn't work: the checkout-project is for 1.4.1
version scm plugin, it doesn't do anything. the checkout always checks out
in the project.xml directory.
Having a multi-project product, i separate the conf files and the "work"
file i.g the checkouted files.
Chedly

>I am using maven-scm-plugin-1.5 and I cannot override
>maven.scm.checkout.dir. It is always fixed with the default value.
>Even with the project.properties it is impossible.
>Can I have help.
>Thans a lot
>Chedly

HI,
when it will overriding your projects in the checkoutdir use
checkout-project and ignore the deprecaite message.
Then it will work, i have set the variable and it works
Joachim.

Re: scm plugin

Posted by Joachim Sautter <jo...@softwareschneiderei.de>.