Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men <p....@anchormen.nl> on 2005/04/25 14:08:19 UTC

CVS Lucene 2.0

Is the sourcecode of Lucene 2.0 accessable? I have looked on the site,
but I couldn`t find a link.

And where are the archived mailinglists? They where of great value to
me.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Peter Veentjer
Anchor Men Interactive Solutions - duidelijk in zakelijke
internetoplossingen

Praediniussingel 41
9711 AE Groningen

T: 050-3115222
F: 050-5891696
E: p.veentjer@anchormen.nl
I : www.anchormen.nl <blocked::http://www.anchormen.nl/>

RE: CVS Lucene 2.0

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
Hi Erik,

I would like to see a source release of 1.9, a packaged source release as
ZIP/TAR.  Is that possible?

Regards,

-- George Aroush

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.