Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Crimor <cr...@web.de> on 2008/01/22 11:45:33 UTC

Call a http-provider service out of a cxfse-su service?

Hello,

I have a cxfse-su service which should call a http-provider. How can I do
this out of the cxfse-su serviceImpl.java. I thougt, creating a
ServicemixClient which opens a messageexchange INOUT whould do this job, am
I'm right? If so, how do i get the JBI Component to initialize the
ServicemixClient?

Thanks in advance

Re: Call a http-provider service out of a cxfse-su service?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If your http provider also has a WSDL, you could (if you want) use WSDL ->
java to genate the interfaces and data classes and use a proxy to access
your external web service.  See
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-se.html for more informations.

On Jan 22, 2008 11:45 AM, Crimor <cr...@web.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a cxfse-su service which should call a http-provider. How can I do
> this out of the cxfse-su serviceImpl.java. I thougt, creating a
> ServicemixClient which opens a messageexchange INOUT whould do this job,
> am
> I'm right? If so, how do i get the JBI Component to initialize the
> ServicemixClient?
>
> Thanks in advance

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Call a http-provider service out of a cxfse-su service?

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.
Hi,

I haven't tested it, but maybe this might help:

ClientFactory factory = new
InitialContext().lookup(ClientFactory.DEFAULT_JNDI_NAME);
ServiceMixClient client = factory.createClient();
client.close();

(see http://servicemix.apache.org/client-api.html)

or try to add
   <bean class="xxx">
      <property name="context" ref="context" />
    </bean>
to the bean.xml to access the context.
(see http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-jsr181.html)