Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2014/10/28 16:13:47 UTC

Case Study / Tutorial for Graph Analysis with Flink

Hi everyone!

Kostas and me just wrote a blog post how to use Flink for data analysis, at
the example of a graph algorithm.

http://data-artisans.com/data-analysis-with-flink.html

The post shows a basic introduction to the APIs, iterations, and a short
introduction to delta iterations to get state-of-the-art performance out of
the algorithm.

Feel free to share and redistribute!

Greetings,
Stephan

Re: Case Study / Tutorial for Graph Analysis with Flink

Posted by graphael <gr...@gmail.com>.
Wow thats some cool shit!
Will dig into it when I find myself some time :)

Shared on twitter of course.

Keep up the great work!
Roelof

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.