Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk> on 2008/06/18 22:51:44 UTC

Editing rights

Hi,

I'd like to be given document editing rights on the Cocoon CMS please.
I've created the account 'djl' for this purpose.

I've followed Cocoon for several years now.  I've noticed the desperate
need for documentation with the advent of version 2.2 and I'd like to
help out.

Regards,
David Legg

Re: Editing rights

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
David Legg pisze:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to be given document editing rights on the Cocoon CMS please.
> I've created the account 'djl' for this purpose.
>
> I've followed Cocoon for several years now.  I've noticed the desperate
> need for documentation with the advent of version 2.2 and I'd like to
> help out.

Done.

Thanks for your interest!

--