Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Wayne Cruz <wa...@sri.com> on 2007/10/16 23:43:50 UTC

symlink - which ant jar do I need?

Hello-

I'm an Ant novice and get the following error message when I try to use the
symlink optional task:

"Could not create task or type of type: symlink. Ant could not find the
task or a class this task relies upon..."

What optional task jar file should I be using?  Where do I get it?  I do
not see a reference to symlink in
http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#librarydependencies.

Thanks,
Wayne

RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need?

Posted by Wayne Cruz <wa...@sri.com>.
Tanguy-

Thanks for the info.

Wayne

Posted by RADEMAKERS Tanguy <Ta...@swift.com>.
Hello Wayne,

Posted by Wayne Cruz <wa...@sri.com>.
Tanguy-

Posted by RADEMAKERS Tanguy <Ta...@swift.com>.
Wayne,

Posted by Wayne Cruz <wa...@sri.com>.
Tanguy-

Posted by RADEMAKERS Tanguy <Ta...@swift.com>.

Posted by Wayne Cruz <wa...@sri.com>.

Posted by RADEMAKERS Tanguy <Ta...@swift.com>.
Hello Wayne,

Posted by Wayne Cruz <wa...@sri.com>.
Shobhana-

Posted by "Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay" <sk...@verisign.com>.

Posted by Wayne Cruz <wa...@sri.com>.
Shobhana-

Posted by "Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay" <sk...@verisign.com>.

Posted by "Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay" <sk...@verisign.com>.
Please check you ant home directory. $ANT_HOME/lib is where u will find
it !

Posted by Wayne Cruz <wa...@sri.com>.
Shobhana-

Posted by "Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay" <sk...@verisign.com>.