Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Henry Story <he...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/18 12:40:23 UTC

build failure in revision 965209

I am getting the following build failure

Compiling 3 source files to /Users/hjs/Programming/Clerezza/org.apache.clerezza.parent/org.apache.clerezza.platform.users/core/target/classes
[WARNING] /Users/hjs/Programming/Clerezza/org.apache.clerezza.parent/org.apache.clerezza.platform.users/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/clerezza/platform/users/WebIdGraphsService.scala:220: error: not enough arguments for constructor SecuredMGraph: (x$1: org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.LockableMGraph,x$2: org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.UriRef,x$3: org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.security.TcAccessController)org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.SecuredMGraph.
[WARNING] Unspecified value parameter x$3.
[WARNING] 						new SecuredMGraph(unionGraph, localGraphUri)
[WARNING]                                                 ^

Any idea?

   Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/

Re: build failure in revision 965209

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
If you do 'svn up' you should have no more problems building.
Cheers,
Tommaso

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
that is due to a temporary issue related to the fact that in UIMA we have a
release process on the run and some SNAPSHOT artifacts depend on some
unreleased (yet) ones.
However I will check it better tomorrow.
In the meantime I notify you that we finally have sandbox-osgi-runtime
inside the UIMA Sandbox that will be used to replace the current /lib jars
to expose OSGi versions of UIMA annotators.
Cheers,
Tommaso

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.