Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@thehartford.com> on 2007/09/21 22:24:03 UTC

Rampart 1.3 in Weblogic 8.1

Hi,

I saw a webservice client sample for tomcat server in the rampart 1.3
distribution. Please let me know is there any webservice client samples
available for Weblogic 8.1.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh

destroy all copies.

Re: Rampart 1.3 in Weblogic 8.1

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Hi,

We do not have any samples specific to Weblogic. But if you have setup
Axis2 in Weblogic you should be able to try out the samples with that
Axis2 instance.Disclaimer: I haven't tried this :-). If there are any
issues please create a JIRA issue.

Thanks,
Ruchith