Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by sedat ciftci <se...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/26 10:04:26 UTC

a proposal about editor pages

Hello,
  Normally, admin can specify the editor jsp pages
that users can use and users can select one of them
from the related dropdown list. Note that, in this
drop down menu, users see the jsp pages, ex:
editor-rte.jsp
  I want to propose a small improvement: when admin
enters the editor pages, he/she will write each one
with display value and page name pairs (ex:
RTE=editor-rte.jsp ). In the dropdown list that user
select his/her editor, he/she will see the display
value of this editor instead of its jsp name.

It's here! Your new message!

Re: a proposal about editor pages

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 2/26/07, sedat ciftci <se...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>   Normally, admin can specify the editor jsp pages
> that users can use and users can select one of them
> from the related dropdown list. Note that, in this
> drop down menu, users see the jsp pages, ex:
> editor-rte.jsp
>   I want to propose a small improvement: when admin
> enters the editor pages, he/she will write each one
> with display value and page name pairs (ex:
> RTE=editor-rte.jsp ). In the dropdown list that user
> select his/her editor, he/she will see the display
> value of this editor instead of its jsp name.

Done! We did this in Roller 3.1, which is coming soon.

- Dave