Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Sundar Sankaranarayanan <Su...@phoenix.edu> on 2008/01/08 16:58:49 UTC

How to Call stored procedure with reference to a table as the input param.

i,

    I have a stored procedure that takes the input parameter as a
reference to a table. it uses this to insert.update some values in the
table.

declare

tbl_instance temp_table; -- Cant give the actual name of the table. H

begin

-- Call the procedure

insertStorecProc(tbl_instance => tbl_instance);

end;

1. Could some one tell me how to map this in my sqlMap xml file. The
temp_table contains some 20 fields of which 5 are compulsory.

2. I might need to do bulk updates(10-50 calls). What would be the best
approach to do that cos I am dealing with a stored procedure and I am
using Spring here.

I am using Ibatis in conjunction with Spring 2.5 and am not sure as to
how to proceed for this particular case. Any help on this is truly
appreciated.

Regards

Sundar Sankarnarayanan