Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 06:28:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: r559324 - in /webservices/commons/trunk/modules/XmlSchema: RELEASE-NOTE.txt pom.xml src/site/apt/index.apt src/site/xdoc/download.xml

Yes , we should not commit the pom.xml with version numbers , then
nightly build pick that and it also create artifacts. Which is wrong ,
in the meantime you can locally change them and build and create the tag
using the local copy. That is what I normally do .

Thanks
Deepal