Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dharamveer Salecha <dh...@wilco-int.com> on 2000/12/19 22:46:30 UTC

[bug] basic-link

Hi
I am facing similar problem in region-before and region-after(header and
footer). The 'hot-spot' area is different from the link content. Attached
are 2 simple FO files to reproduces the error.

 <<link_in_header.fo>>  <<link_in_footer.fo>>
In header example, the shift in hot-spot for click occurs because the
"margin-top for region-body" is greater than the "extent of the
region-before".
However, there is no clue why this error happens in footer example.

Dharam

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

Re: [bug] basic-link

Posted by Jordan Naftolin <jo...@jtcsv.com>.
Dharam,
The problem seems to be caused because you are using block containers with
absolute positioning, not because of the footers.  As far as I know,
absolute positioning has not yet been implemented to work with links.  If
you remove the absolute positioning block containers, you should find that
the links within the footers will work properly (assuming the extent is
correctly set).
Thanks,
Jordan