Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/04 15:32:03 UTC

JSON-P

Hi,

talking with David some time ago I express my worries about which
implementation would be used for json-p for Apache TomEE Java EE7 compilant.

I don't know if you are planning to adapt a project or create a new one. If
you are plan to crate a new one count with me to help you. It is time to
start being involved more deep in TomEE :).

Alex.

  Alex Soto Bueno
  www.lordofthejars.com

Re: JSON-P