Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2007/06/02 07:23:09 UTC

new Log4j Related Resources wiki page created!

I took it upon myself to create a new Wiki page dedicated to Log4j
Related External Resources [1].  It is linked from the main
Log4jProjectPages [2] in the External Resources section near the
bottom of the page.  Feel free to add/edit this page as you find
resources that would be of use to Log4j users.

BTW, I noticed that the Log4j FrontPage [3] serves nearly the same
purpose as Log4jProjectPages [2].  Maybe one should be a redirection
to the other?  Having both acting as the main page is
confusing.  Thoughts?  Keep in mind that the Log4j website links to
Log4jProjectPages so it might make the most sense for the FrontPage
to redirect to Log4jProjectPages.  I won't be doing this as I am
going on vacation shortly.  So I welcome anyone else that wants to
jump in and fix things up so it makes sense.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4j/Log4jRelatedResources
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4j/Log4JProjectPages
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4j/FrontPage

Jake