Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Michael P. McCutcheon" <mi...@value.net> on 2000/02/08 02:21:21 UTC

Session timeout not getting set?

Does the session configuration in the server.xml file work?

I have the following in my server.xml file:

<Context path="/" docBase=""
  defaultSessionTimeOut="1" isWARExpanded="true"
   isWARValidated="false" isInvokerEnabled="true"
   isWorkDirPersistent="false"/>

However, I don't see my objects getting unbound from the session after one minute.

When I manually set the timeout with:

session.setMaxInactiveInterval(), it works and I see my objects getting unbound from
the session.

Is there a bug with the sessiontimeout in the server.xml config file?

Mike