Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de> on 2009/06/04 21:23:08 UTC

Turning on Applicationwide security in 5.1

Hi,

In 5.0, we did this in our AppModule to enbale applicationwide security

	public void contributeMetaDataLocator(MappedConfiguration<String,
String> configuration)
	{
		configuration.add(MetaDataConstants.SECURE_PAGE, "true");
	}

In 5.1.0.5 this seems to have no effect. Instead I must place this in
the contributed Application defaults

	public static void contributeApplicationDefaults(
					MappedConfiguration<String, String> configuration)
	{

		configuration.add("tapestry.secure-enabled", "true");
		configuration.add(MetaDataConstants.SECURE_PAGE, "true");

	}

Is this an intentional change that I missed in the documentation or
what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Moritz