Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Peter Coppens <pc...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/09 22:33:34 UTC

Building trunk on MacOS 10.10 fails with The type doesn't support the "flattenattributes" attribute.

Hello

I am trying to build batik jars from source code (trunk) and get the following

/Users/peter/Datylon/dev/render/batik/trunk/build.xml:1837: The <jar> type doesn't support the "flattenattributes" attribute.

The reason I am trying to build is that the rasterizer to create pdf from svg is not working because of refactoring of some dom packages.

All tips warmly welcomed!

Tx

Peter

Re: Building trunk on MacOS 10.10 fails with The type doesn't support the "flattenattributes" attribute.

Posted by Peter Coppens <pc...@gmail.com>.
Tx. That worked.

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.
Upgrade Ant. It should be supported by 1.8+.