Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by waheed iqbal <wa...@yahoo.com> on 2016/10/18 05:26:21 UTC

ecommerce template prediction based on price

Dear all,
I am using scala ecommerce recommendation template and now I would like to have an option to recommend items based on specific price range. Would it be possible using the template or I may have to modify the template?

|   |    |

|    |
apache/incubator-predictionio-template-ecom-recommender
 incubator-predictionio-template-ecom-recommender - PredictionIO E-Commerce Recommendation Engine Template (Scala...  |   |

Thanks, Waheed

Re: ecommerce template prediction based on price

Posted by waheed iqbal <wa...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you kenneth.

 You could add the price as "properties" of item.Then modify the Query class to add 'price' as one of field
Modify isCandidate() function to take the price into account https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio-template-ecom-recommender/blob/23daa4b66015af0a45f0f3cb0115c547ca00958a/src/main/scala/ECommAlgorithm.scala#L553

Kenneth

Posted by Kenneth Chan <ke...@apache.org>.