Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tonio Caputo <to...@exeo.com.ar> on 2013/10/01 16:08:53 UTC

Re: maven install plugin version 2.5 installAtEnd question

Hi,

Continuing with this issue, I'll describe one more unexpected behaviour I'm
facing in my project.

Just to describe the project, its a kind of plugin-project that has an
implementation that should be hidden from
the developer that uses the plugin,  so my project contains these poms

- main pom (should be deployed/installed)
- API pom contains the API for the plugin (should be deployed/installed)
- SPI pom contains the implementation (should NOT be deployed/installed)
- INTEGRATION-TEST test the plugin as a plugin (should NOT be
deployed/installed)

So after Robert answer I just made the integration-test module
"installable" to see everything is working ok
and now I'm realizing the SPI is also installed although it is configured
to skip install.

Hope this is helpful somehow for the new "special cases"
thanks
tonio

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Tonio,

I've created and fixed https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MINSTALL-99
I've deployed a 2.5.1-SNAPSHOT to
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ ready for
test, would be nice if you could test this.

thanks,

Robert