Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu> on 2008/02/06 22:21:32 UTC

Memory foorprints

Hey all,

    I asked this one before but either no one knows or it is not a
priority about
Axis's memory requirements. Does anyone know of a good analysis on the mem
footprints that Axis (1.X or 2) has?

Thanks

Re: Memory foorprints

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Does anyone know which classes in Axis 1.4 are used to start Axis in
standalone mode?
Axis 2 has the .bat and .sh scripts for this but Axis 1.4 does not so I
will have to
start it manually ; AxisServer is the one?

Thanks much