Posted to user@struts.apache.org by neha bhatt <ne...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/24 12:07:36 UTC

setting dynamic dispatch action from submit button with custom ActionMapper

Hi, I have created one Custom ActionMapper for custom urls.
Now I want to use this custom action mapper with dynamic dispatch action for
method setting.

Here is code for jsp file
<s:submit value="Search" action="user_pagedSearching"/>

Here is for struts.xml
<action name="user_*" class="isp.action.UserList" method="{1}">
			<result name="search">UserList.jsp</result>
</action>

how can I setMethod as "pagedSearching" method in MyCustomActionMapper.
Can any one help?

Thanks
Neha Bhatt