Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/01/04 03:58:47 UTC

[vote] Barrie Treloar as a Maven Plugins committer

I'd like to propose we make Barrie a committer. He has contributed a
lot of small patches, and recently seems to be the "does it work on
Windows?" watchdog. He in particular has done a lot with the assembly
plugin and has also dug into some of the components in Plexus to fix
things where necessary. Very active on the developer and users lists.

[ ] +1  Yes
[ ]  0  Abstain
[ ] -1  No/not yet

Cheers,
Brett

Re: [vote] Barrie Treloar as a Maven Plugins committer

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
+1

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1

Emmanuel

[result] Barrie Treloar as a Maven Plugins committer

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1: Brett, Edwin, Emmanuel, Fabrizio, John T, Arnaud, Brian, Rahul,
John C (6 binding, 3 non-binding)

Vote has passed, so I'll get this started.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

arnaud

Posted by John Tolentino <jt...@apache.org>.