Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2005/10/31 10:18:25 UTC

[ApacheDS] User's Guide

Hi,

Before I deploy the new user's guide with corrected documentation and
all the new features perhaps someone might want to look it over.  Here's
the URL:

http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/rsynced-sites/directory/subprojects/apacheds/users/index.html

As it stands it is far from perfect however it's much better than the
incomplete or incorrect information that is currently on our site.
Hopefully we can coincide the new release with some current documentation.

Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] User's Guide

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,

I have quickly looked at it, there are a few typoes. I will correct
those I saw.

-- Emmanuel