Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Gromar <gr...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2006/02/17 16:29:29 UTC

How to test plan.xml

Hello all,

I would like to write simple junit test for GBean plan loading and execution.
(Then it can be used as base for command line application may be)

I have simple plan:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<configuration
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment"
    configId="example1/MyGBean">

    <dependency>
	    <uri>mygbean/mygbean/0.0.1</uri>
    </dependency>

    <gbean name="simpleGBean" class="example1.MyGBean">
    	        <attribute name="attribute1">Ajith</attribute>
	</gbean>
</configuration>

I have read some JUnit test in geronimo sources but I did not succeed.
for example
modules/system/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/system/configuration/LocalConfigStoreTest.java
gave me the clue, but can anybody help me please?

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Martin