Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Raffael Stein <r....@smarchive.de> on 2012/11/02 14:34:21 UTC

Maturity of amber project

Hi amber team members,

we are currently evaluating oauth 2 frameworks for Java. The amber
project looks very promising. Would you already recommend putting it
into production? After all it still is an Incubator project.

Regards,
Raffael

--
Raffael Stein (Software-Entwickler)
smarchive GmbH

Tel.: +49 89 / 416 17 82 - 12
E-Mail:r.stein@smarchive.de
Web:http://www.smarchive.de

Besucheradresse: Guerickestr. 25, D-80805 München
Firmensitz: Kronstadter Str. 8, D-81677 München
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRB 193307
Geschäftsführer: Steffen Reitz, Fabian Stehle, Holger Teske

Re: Maturity of amber project

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Henry

On Nov 15, 2012, at 2:28 AM, Henry Saputra wrote:

> Sorry to hijack old thread but does Amber implement latest OAuth 2.0 specs?

mainly yes (already). We are aiming to full compliancy with the last final spec.

Regards

Antonio

>>> E-Mail:r.stein@smarchive.de

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Raffael,

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
The Amber code base is pretty stable.

BTW, the incubation status has nothing to do with the quality and stability of the project in Apache. It's basically a process for a project to learn the Apache way of development of community and code :-). One important perspective of incubation is the IP clearance.

Thanks,
Raymond