Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2015/06/25 20:30:24 UTC

ApacheCON EU HBase Track Submissions

Hello developers, users, speakers,

As part of ApacheCON's inaugural "Apache: Big Data", I'm hoping to see a
"HBase: NoSQL + SQL" track come together. The idea is to showcase the
growing ecosystem of applications and tools built on top of and around
Apache HBase. To have a track, we need content, and that's where YOU come
in.

CFP for ApacheCon closes in one week, July 1. Get your HBase + Hive talks
submitted so we can pull together a full day of great HBase ecosystem
talks! Already planning to submit a talk on Hive? Work in HBase and we'll
get it promoted as part of the track!

Thanks,
Nick

ApacheCON EU
Sept 28 - Oct 2
Corinthia Hotel, Budapest, Hungary (a beautiful venue in an awesome city!)
http://apachecon.eu/
CFP link: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/dashboard

Re: ApacheCON EU HBase Track Submissions

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Get your submissions in, the deadline is imminent!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> wrote:

> Actually, Apache: Big Data Europe CFP closes 10 July.
>
> The CFP is:
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/program/cfp

My message was regarding a track for ApacheCON EU Core, for which the CFP
closes July 1. Communities are not given the opportunity to organize tracks
for the big data conference.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.