Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com> on 2013/04/04 22:20:47 UTC

[DICUSS] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5 (was: Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.3 - RC4)

Hi Justin,

I Just checked in the updated version of the installer RC5 with the release
builds for windows, could you build the Mac version please.

Thanks,
-Fred

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

I will count the votes tomorrow, is there anything specific I have to know ?
where is the official list of the PMCs ?

-Fred

Re: [DICUSS] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5 (was: Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.3 - RC4)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Is it ok ? Can I process to a Vote ?

Sorry having build issues - not sure if it git related or not. Once I'll sort out I'll put up unless someone beats me to it.

Justin

Re: [DICUSS] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5 (was: Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.3 - RC4)

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team