Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.com> on 1997/06/14 04:33:04 UTC

Status of Apache on Windows NT

We have had the following folks in limbo for too long;  I needed to tell
them something, and I think this was the right thing to tell them.

	Brian

brian@hyperreal.com     http://www.apache.org     http://www.organic.com/jobs

Posted by Ambarish Malpani <am...@isecurity.com>.
Hi Guys,
    Have finally merged in all the changes in the 1.2 release version
into the NT stuff. Have not put in any of the bug fixes I got, but
hopefully one of you guys can check in these changes into the source
tree.

The sources can be got at:
http://www.valicert.com/goodies/

All the sources are ready to go on NT (i.e. they have \r\n at the
end of every line).
Will try to make the more unix-y sources available too, but it is
getting late....

I haven't done the patch-thing to point out all the differences from
the Unix version of 1.2. Another thing to do....

Ambarish

Ambarish Malpani
Architect					       (408) 738-2040
ValiCert, Inc.				      http://www.valicert.com