Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Nuwan Jayawardene <ns...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/16 13:03:12 UTC

Selecting parameters for injection in Dynamic Load balancing

Hi all,
I'm currently working on LoadBalance endpoints with regard to the Synapse
containerization project
<https://github.com/orgs/apache/projects/212/views/1>.

So far, session-less load balancing seems to be working fine due to the
work done on AddressEndpoints in PR #55
<https://github.com/apache/synapse/pull/55>. In it, I'm injecting endpoint
URIs via environment parameters.
My current issue involves the dynamic load-balancing component of
LoadBalance endpoints.
Upon studying the Sample 57
<https://synapse.apache.org/userguide/samples/sample57.html> configuration
I'm unsure whether there are any 'injectable parameters' for dynamic
load-balancing, especially considering there are no static URIs and nodes
are discovered dynamically.

I've already created a draft PR <https://github.com/apache/synapse/pull/79>
with my current work. I'm hoping to add any changes and convert it to a
finalized state based on the feedback received here.
Hoping to hear your thoughts on this.

Kind regards
--
*Nuwan Jayawardene*
https://www.linkedin.com/m/in/nuwanjaya

Re: Selecting parameters for injection in Dynamic Load balancing

Posted by Nuwan Jayawardene <ns...@gmail.com>.
Noted Isuru. I'll finalize the draft PR and submit it for review.

Thanks and regards

Posted by Isuru Udana <is...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nuwan,