Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Roy Teeuwen <ro...@teeuwen.be> on 2016/10/04 14:44:36 UTC

Authentication handler

Hey all,

When starting up our sling instance, if you go to /system/console in the VERY beginning (like 1-3 seconds after doing a startup), it is possible to log in with admin/admin, even when the admin password has been changed to something else.
What bundle has to come active for this hardcoded default login not to work anymore?

Greetings,
Roy

Re: Authentication handler

Posted by Roy Teeuwen <ro...@teeuwen.be>.
Hey Stefan,

Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for then ;)

Greets,
Roy

Re: Authentication handler

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
It's a SHA-256 hash since the changes for FELIX-4299 were committed[0].

Regards
Julian

[0] https://github.com/apache/felix/commit/22e313eadf4dc323a1ed364f20f3fb4dfc1f6791

Re: Authentication handler