Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by leon715 <pu...@packtpub.com> on 2014/02/13 13:39:03 UTC

Reviewers required for Apache Solr Beginner’s Guide!!

Hi guys,

I'm looking for reviewers for our newly published book titled, ‘Apache Solr
Beginner’s Guide’
I'll be happy to provide a free eBook copy to anyone interested in writing a
review for this book specifically on their Blog/Website, Amazon, Goodreads,
Dzone within 2-3 weeks after receiving the eBook copy.

All the information about the book is here: http://bit.ly/1lYX0ij

Please leave your request message with your email address in the comments
section or email me: punits@packtpub.com  for an e-copy within a week. I
will get back to you as quickly as I can.

Note: Limited copies available!