Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/28 11:52:42 UTC

Struts GA & Maven

Hello all,

It looks like the latest production quality release of Struts 2 is 2.0.12. I
would like to use it in a new Maven project but I can't find what I need in
my default repository. Could anyone please tell me in which Maven repository
i can find :

- Struts 2.0.12
- Struts-Spring plugin for Struts 2.0.12
- Struts-portlet-plugin          ""
- Struts-junit-plugin              ""

?

I must admit that my Maven knowledge is limited so if anyone could tell me
how to add this repository as well, it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Pierre

--
Je n'ai pas de maƮtre, je suis le chaos.