Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/19 05:57:12 UTC

[VOTE] release for myfaces builder plugin 1.0.3

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0.3 release of Apache
MyFaces Builder Plugin out.

This artifacts are necessary to release myfaces archetypes and make
trinidad-sandbox use myfaces-builder-plugin (see TRINIDAD-1409 for details).
After release this artifacts, myfaces-core and tomahawk will be updated
to use this version.

Testing instructions are available at [3].

Some velocity templates where added and others synchronized to the versions
used
in myfaces core, tomahawk or myfaces commons. Several bug fixes has been
done on
some java annotations and on plugins. Below there is a list of the changes
included on this release:

Tasks

MYFACES-2168 Add documentation for myfaces-builder-plugin

Bugs

MYFACES-2236 Allow define deferredValueType for
component/converter/validator for tag @JSFProperty when generate tld using
myfaces-builder-plugin
MYFACES-2202 myfaces builder plugin does not recognize properties returning
arrays
MYFACES-2170 Missing attribute for @JSFValidator and @JSFConverter on
myfaces-builder-annotations
MYFACES-2169 force parameter does not work on make-components, make-tags,
make-converter-tags and make-validator-tags goals of myfaces-builder-plugin
MYFACES-2158 Tag inherited from tag class in component hierarchy does not
inherit properties [myfaces builder plugin]
MYFACES-2159 Update myfaces builder plugin to use Qdox 1.9.1
MYFACES-2157 Converters cannot inherit properties from other converters when
@JSFConverter is used myfaces builder plugin

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.buildtools" v1.0.3 (only
myfaces-builder-plugin, myfaces-builder-annotations, myfaces-plugin-parent)
[1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.0.3" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/m2-plugins-103
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/BuilderPluginRelease103

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces builder plugin 1.0.3

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The problem related to tomahawk core12 and maven 2.1.0 is not related with
myfaces-builder-plugin. It is a problem related to:

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>build-helper-maven-plugin</artifactId>

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Posted by Ganesh <ga...@j4fry.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Grant Smith

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces builder plugin 1.0.3

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1