Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Spandit2 <Sp...@csc.com> on 2011/09/15 21:13:07 UTC

Not able to see Webservice in DOSGI

Hello experts,

I am trying to run a simple CXF service using DOSGI single bundle . I am
able to start the equinox and I see my plugin being activated but when I
acess the wsdl , I get url not found. I am not sure what I am missing and
would appreciate any help .

I am launching equinox in the eclipse environment . I am using DOSGI single
bundle version 1.2

When I do ss on command prompt , I see

osgi> ss

Framework is launched.

id	State       Bundle
0	ACTIVE      org.eclipse.osgi_3.5.2.R35x_v20100126
1	ACTIVE      cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribution_1.2.0
2	ACTIVE      DictionaryService_1.0.0.qualifier
3	ACTIVE      org.osgi.compendium_4.1.0

osgi>

DictionaryService is my service .
In my activator class I have following code in start method

<code>
props.put("osgi.remote.interfaces", "*");
		props.put("osgi.remote.configuration.type", "pojo");
		props.put("osgi.remote.configuration.pojo.address",
				"http://localhost:9002/DictionaryService");
		String interfaceName = DictionaryService.class.getName();
		System.out.println("Interface Name is : " + interfaceName);
		Object serviceImpl = new DictionaryServiceImpl();
		if(serviceImpl == null){
			System.out.println("Service Obeject is null" );
		}
		registration = bc.registerService(interfaceName, serviceImpl, props);
</code>

When I access http://localhost:9002/DictionaryService?wsdl , I get page not
found .

Am I missing any bundle ?

Is the order of bundles right ? How do I change this order . I tried to set
the order in the run configuration but that does not do anything.

I would appreciate any inputs to solve this problem

Thanks
Sunil

Re: Not able to see Webservice in DOSGI

Posted by Tomas Olsson <to...@sics.se>.
Hi,
I have asked questions about DOSGI, but never got any answers. So I
imagine that we are not many using it.

Check that you are using the correct properties. I suspect that you are
using a previous version.

In my deployment I use the following properties in my  component
description (I use declarative services):

<property name="service.exported.configs" type="String"
value="org.apache.cxf.ws"/>
<property name="service.exported.interfaces" type="String"
value="org.me3gas.ceem.EnergyEfficiencyManager"/>
<property name="org.apache.cxf.ws.httpservice.context" type="String"
value="/me3gas/ceem/EnergyEfficiencyManager"/>

See  http://cxf.apache.org/distributed-osgi-reference.html. It says that
the old ones still are supported but you never know if that is correct.

Tell me if you succeed in importing a service using local discovery, I
have not managed to do that.

/Tomas