Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Wang, Pin-Chieh" <Pi...@COMPAQ.com> on 2001/02/08 18:13:37 UTC

Debug perl package in Apache

Hi,
I build an Apache with Mod_Perl under DSO in Solaris. Apache seems works
fine. But
I now have a problem when AuthenNISPlus.pm get called and was not be able to
get password table(I think).

I have the following setting in httpd.conf
         <Location /web >
              AuthName "[Web for Unix Users]"
              AuthType Basic
              PerlSetVar NISPlus_Passwd_Table passwd.org_dir
              PerlSetVar NISPlus_Group_Table group.org_dir
              PerlSetVar NISPlus_DEBUG 1
              PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthenNISPlus
              require group devusers sysadmin
              Order deny,allow
              Deny from all
              Allow from all
         </Location>

But AuthenNISPlus.pm exited with "Not an ARRAY reference at line 58
look at this program from line 57 are

  foreach ($pwd_table->list()){
    if(@{$_}[0] eq $name){
      $pwd = @{$_}[1];
      $group = @{$_}[3];
      last;

Any body has any ideals?  Also How can I debug an perl package under this
environment?

Appreciated for any help

Thanks,

PC

Re: Debug perl package in Apache

Posted by "G.W. Haywood" <ge...@www.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi there,

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Wang, Pin-Chieh wrote:

> But AuthenNISPlus.pm exited with "Not an ARRAY reference at line 58
> look at this program from line 57 are
>
>   foreach ($pwd_table->list()){

print STDERR "Argument list = [", $_, "]\n";

>     if(@{$_}[0] eq $name){
>       $pwd = @{$_}[1];
>       $group = @{$_}[3];
>       last;

> Any body has any ideals?  Also How can I debug an perl package under
> this environment?

http://perl/apache.org/guide

HTH
73,
Ged.

Re: Debug perl package in Apache

Posted by Sander van Zoest <sa...@covalent.net>.
On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Wang, Pin-Chieh wrote:

> Any body has any ideals?  Also How can I debug an perl package under this
> environment?
> Appreciated for any help

Check out this useful article written by Dough MacEachern for PerlMonth.
<http://www.perlmonth.com/features/mod_perl/mod_perl.html?issue=2>

Cheers,

--
Sander van Zoest                                         [sander@covalent.net]