Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Roman Kondakov <ko...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2020/03/24 19:47:30 UTC

Join the community

Hi everybody!

My name is Roman Kondakov. I use Calcite for building SQL layer on the
top of Apache Ignite.

I would like to join the Calcite community. I will start with minor
tasks (I have a couple on my mind) to understand your processes better.
I would also appreciate any help.

My Jira id is rkondakov.

Thank you in advance!

--
Kind Regards
Roman Kondakov

Re: Join the community

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
You're right, Stamatis. The "term" contributor does exist in Apache
parlance. I stand corrected.

Let's stick to "contributor" in the Apache sense of someone who makes
contributions, not in reference to JIRA.

Re: Join the community

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.

Re: Join the community

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.