Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by wadaley <nu...@willdaley.com> on 2009/07/16 21:26:00 UTC

Meta tag plugin for 1.0

I have been trying to create a plugin to index meta tags for Nutch 1.0. I
used the tutorial at http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/WritingPluginExample-0.9
as a starting point but, as it was written for 0.9, the plugin will not
compile. I have gone through the source and patched the plugin in a number
of places, but I have finally gotten an error I can't make go away
(parse.getData() seems to not work, even though it looks like it should be
an available method). Does anyone have instructions on how to build a
working meta tag indexer for Nutch 1.0?