Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Frank Taffelt <fr...@interface-business.de> on 2003/07/31 18:33:03 UTC

Update excalibur datasource ??

I run into problems with current excalibur datasource (1.1.1) that is
shipping with cocoon.

look at:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/avalon-excalibur/datasource/src/java/org/a
pache/avalon/excalibur/datasource/AbstractJdbcConnection.java

for brief description. The comment under revision 1.30 describes the bug and
the fix.

i know you like release version's as library's, but i think this is an
important point for upgrading to the developer version.

frank

Re: Update excalibur datasource ??

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Peter Royal wrote:
> On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 01:18  PM, Geoff Howard wrote:
>
>> Since we coordinate with Excalibur, can't we just ask if it is ready
>> for a bugfix release?
>>
>> Berin? Peter Royal?
>

> thread started on dev@avalon to get you a release :)
> -pete

Thanks!  I monitor over there (not fun lately by the way) so I may chime
in if needed.

Geoff

Re: Update excalibur datasource ??

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.