Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Tobias Trelle <to...@codecentric.de> on 2011/12/05 08:20:35 UTC

Books on OpenJPA?

Hi,

can you recommend any books dealing w/ OpenJPA? There are many books on JPA
in general but often they are using H***nate examples.

TIA,
Tobias

Re: Books on OpenJPA?

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
An update to this book covers both JPA 1 and JPA 2:  Pro JPA 2, Mastering
the Java Persistence API

http://www.amazon.com/Pro-JPA-Mastering-Persistence-Technology/dp/1430219564

Re: Books on OpenJPA?

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Tobias -

<to...@codecentric.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> can you recommend any books dealing w/ OpenJPA? There are many books on JPA
> in general but often they are using H***nate examples.
>
> TIA,
> Tobias

*Rick Curtis*